Donnerstag, Juni 25, 2009

Insanity



Sing along with me :) but instead of singing Xanadu, sing Insanity... in saaaanaaatiiiihihiiii

And that is what happend to Sarah :)
A while ago I send her two books, that I had twice or that I did not need anymore, some chocolate and 3 crappy uhm homemade stitchmarkers. 2 books,chocolate, stitchmarkers. Smallish package. Not a lot. I was happy to send her the books and she said, she would send me some dishcloth cotton.

With some I assumed 1 or 2 balls. Smallish package and 2 days ago I came home and there was a big box. I asked Heiko what he had ordered because I wasn't expecting a big parcel like that. He just said: No it's yours!

I stared blankly at him? HUH?

'It's from the UK' and off I was to get some scissors to open the biiig box and here's what Sarah send:

Paket Sarah

22 SKEINS OF YARN. THAT IS INSANE!

I immediately cast (casted? ) on for a baby blanket using the cottontots yarn in yellow and turquoise.

Thank you so much again Sarah!

Kommentare:

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Das gibt eine Masse Dishcloths.. ;)

Dieses Video ist so schön retro.. wobei die Klamotten ja schon fast wieder IN sind.

Summerset hat gesagt…

Um, wow, well not quite insanity, but generosity! Yes, it is "cast on", not "casted on".

Susanne hat gesagt…

If I didn't know it better I'd now assume that you're my age. Xanadu was my very favorite film when I was 12 or so. I still have the LP...

Kathleen C. hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
madhatter hat gesagt…

DAS ist 'ne Menge Garn! Prima! :)

Und fleißig warst Du auch, wie ich sehe... ich bin neiderfüllt. Die Shorts gefallen mir gut, vor allem, weil sie aus dem Nadelstreifenstoff auch noch richtig nobel aussehen. Genial!
Hachja - eine Pause ist manchmal Gold wert!

cc22 hat gesagt…

情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,

SM,G點,按摩棒,
變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,數位按摩棒,
充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃,
角色扮演,

潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
情人趣味千奈,情人趣味用品,