Mittwoch, März 10, 2010

Siegfried & Roy Part II

Since I got a couple of emails and questions:

The doctors made an educated guess about the sex of the twins. They aren't 100% sure and we are not going to tell people, what we are expecting.

Siegfried & Roy are the suggestions from Heikos co-workers in case it's going to be boys. For girls it is Hanni & Nanni (Books by Enid Blyton) so far. I think, Siegfried & Roy is a lot more strange, so I'm sticking to that.

Before Siegfried & Roy we were referring to the twins as A-Hörnchen & B-Hörnchen, who are Chip & Chap in American TV ;)

So the twins might be boys or girls ;)

Since I'm at home all day, I'm making good progress on my FLS! I'm starting the second sleeve today. I put sleeve 1 on scrap yarn after 40 rows. I'm alternating 2 skeins of my handspun Romney and I don't want to run short on sleeve 2 ;)

Kommentare:

Summerset hat gesagt…

Congrats on knowing that your twins are ok and developing properly. You must be relieved! It is fun to give them names at this point - they are real people!

Eni hat gesagt…

Talking of Enid Blyton's books, I am glad to inform you that I have published a book on her, titled, The Famous Five: A Personal Anecdotage (www.bbotw.com).
Stephen Isabirye

Katharine in Brussels hat gesagt…

Absolutely, congratulations on the pregnancy going well. Does that mean they are identical twins? I imagine so because if there were fraternal there'd be a chance you'd need one girl and one boy name.
Why not Heikini? Sounds like a trendy bathing suit. Or Teiko? It reminds me of a tiki drink served in a coconut and with a parasol on top.

alala hat gesagt…

Siegfried & Roy is definitely funnier.

mem hat gesagt…

Oh congratulations . I have twin boys who are now 16 and I do wish you well . Its not an easy thing to do but the most wonderful experience and so interesting watching these 2 little people grow into themselves. I am looking out the window and it is 35 degrees here in Melbourne Australia . My Aunt lives at Altwittenbek just outside Kiel so I suppose she is sharing your snow on her birthday!!
Take care of yourself Tini and Iwill look forward to your blogs for yet another reason after August!