Montag, März 08, 2010

Siegfried & Roy

Did I mention, that Heikos co-workers decided, that if the twins are going to be boys, that that would be the "preferred" names? No?
I think these names are too funny and I keep referring to the twins as Siegfried & Roy.

So I had an ultrasound at the Uniklinik in Kiel today. Siegfried and Roy are well and show no signs of TTTS. Getting this information was kind of hard. I nearly passed out during the ultrasound 3 times. After the third time we took a 20 minute brake and let some fresh air in. I felt awefull and somehow ashamed. I so wanted to know, that the twins are o.k. but my body wouldn't cooperate.

The wee ones are around 200gr each now! Tomorrow I will get into week 19, so that is halfway down the road. I guess, the first half was the easier one (weightwise ;) )

Kommentare:

Åsa Bi hat gesagt…

I'm so glad to hear that the twins are well! When I first read TTTS (in Google Reader with a sans serif font) I thought it said "tits", and that you meant that they were boys :)

Bobbi hat gesagt…

Good Luck!

Silke hat gesagt…

Puh, ich hatte mir gestern schon ein bisschen Sorgen gemacht... gut zu hören, dass alles o.k. ist.

Schon Dich und lass es Dir gut gehen!

Liebe Grüße,

Silke

Silke hat gesagt…

Puh, ich hatte mir gestern schon ein bisschen Sorgen gemacht... gut zu hören, dass alles o.k. ist.

Schon Dich und lass es Dir gut gehen!

Liebe Grüße,

Silke

Lara hat gesagt…

oh wie schoen, wieder was von Dir zu lesen.

und gut zu wissen, dass es den kleinen Menschlein in Deinem Bauch gut geht! Klasse!

Weiter alles Gute fuer Dich und fuer die zwei!!!!

cc22 hat gesagt…

情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,

SM,G點,按摩棒,
變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,數位按摩棒,
充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃,
角色扮演,

潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
情人趣味千奈,情人趣味用品,

nagano hat gesagt…

hey, das ist ja schön :)

alala hat gesagt…

So glad to hear you three are doing well! And you're positively blooming in the maternity trousers photos, love it! Rest a lot, and does the Siegfried & Roy thing mean they're both boys? That may disrupt my baby-knitting plans...