Freitag, März 19, 2010

A week off

Hi everybody,

I just want to let you know, that I will be away for a week, visiting Sushi and my SIL.
Might be, that I go yarn shopping with Sushi, although I need more yarn like I need more weeds in the garden ;) But the outlet from Schoppel Wolle is like 15 minutes away and might be too good to pass!

I just wanted to let you know, that everything is all right at casa tini (just my laptop needs a little tune up, so all the pictures I took of my knitting and sewing are on there...). I need to take things slowly though. After 30 minutes of walking, I need a break... And my tummy is huge! And I'm just 20 weeks pregnant!

Kommentare:

yasmin hat gesagt…

Thank for telling us you are doing good!
Have fun and take it easy!:)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh- viel Spaß und Grüße das Fischhäppchen!

Ute

alala hat gesagt…

Ooo, will we get belly pictures?

Glad all is well. Be sure to rest a lot!

fabienne hat gesagt…

glad you are healthy, been following your news about the twins on your blog. i moved to cologne if you are ever nearby or if you would like to come for a visit.

*big hugs*
fabienne

Bobbi hat gesagt…

Glad to hear that all is well. Enjoy your time away!!

Annika deGroot hat gesagt…

Wow! I'm amazed at how big your tummy is! I am so very very happy for you and Heiko!

Katharine in Brussels hat gesagt…

You're doing it right, taking it easy and enjoying yourself. Your tummy isn't huge. It's a healthy spot for your two beautiful children. Enjoy your beautiful, radiant state and the miracle your body is capable of.