Donnerstag, April 29, 2010

Stuff for the wee once

Hej da!

I've been off work since tuesday, since the co-worker of my co-workers girlfriend has some kind of disease, that my ob-gyn thought I should not get and she forbate me to go to work. I'm back at work tomorrow since a bloodtest showed, that I have had that illness when I was young...

So, I had some time working on baby blanket no. 1

Pattern: OpArt from Knitty
Yarn: 450gr of KnitPicks Swish DK in Eggplant and Tidepool Heather
Just needs blocking but I need help from Heiko with our old matress for that and he won't be home till 10 p.m. tonight, so it will have to wait :)

Second finished thing: another sleeping bag. I've made this one so often now, that I forgot to count. Buying this pattern (an OOP burda pattern)has def. payed off!


I'm also spinning:
This is what I'm working on (o.k. started today but my aching back -due to a not fully functioning right kidney- had me take a lot of breaks)

It's a merino roving, that Heiko gave me for christmas.

My maternity shirt is also coming along but it's not finished yet. I spend most of my time outside the last 3 days ;)

P.S.The waterpistol is for the cats of course :)

Kommentare:

Summerset hat gesagt…

Glad your blood test came out ok and you and the babies can stay healthy. Very cute things - I like the colors of the baby blanket!

Susanne hat gesagt…

The blanket is gorgeous, I just love it.

And the roving is just yummy, looks great.

Isabelle hat gesagt…

The blanket is way cool! Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland for some reason (the Cheshire cat's eyes, I think, and no I didn't go see the movie :P )

The bunting is lovely as well. And I *love* your spinning. Look at these colours! If my obsession with crochet remains strong, I'll probably go down this road as well... Colours and textures fascinate me too much not too, and you definitely know what I mean, right? :)

I'm sorry about your back and kidney - do take care, friend. Thinking of you!

Rug Cleaning hat gesagt…

Wonderful! They blanket looks really nice.