Mittwoch, Juni 23, 2010

Countdown!

So I've been to the hospital for my regular ultrasound of the twins yesterday. They guess, that the twins will be born in the next 4-5 weeks. I need to rest, rest, rest and rest and take things very easy. Putting my feet up and "enjoy" the day.

Would be easier if my back did not hurt and getting up to get some food (or do other things like getting up in the morning to take a shower) means: ouch, that hurt my belly. I'm already sleep deprived, since I wake up every 2-3 hrs, since I can't turn around without concentrating anymore. I guess, it can't be worse with the kids waking up every 2 hrs, since at least I will be able to sleep without pain....

I'm knitting a lot but I'm bad on the picture side. I hope to photograph at least the finished baby blanket and the 2 preemie jackets I made this week.

I hope, you'll all understand!

Kommentare:

Sigrid hat gesagt…

Tini, take it easy. We can do without pictures for the moment. Taking your rest and prepare for the busy time ahead is far more important.

yasmin hat gesagt…

Take it easy and take care of yourself and the babies! :)

bockstark.knits hat gesagt…

Please, please, please take it easy! Enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy - I know you want them out, but when they are out, you'll want them back in!!! LOL! :) Nah, the time will come soon enough and we can't wait until they are born and we can "meet" them!

Louise hat gesagt…

Ich winke mal kurz aus dem nördlichen Norden. Tu Dir die Ruhe an und brüte brav :) Ich drück Dich ganz doll und denk an Dich.

Deine Ute

Bobbi hat gesagt…

We MORE than understand!!! Take care of yourself and those two precious babies!!

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Schön ausruhen! Jetzt hast du noch Gelegenheit, die Füße hochzulegen, wenn die Zwei mal da sind, ist das mit der Ruhe vorbei. ;)
Die Babies und du sind jetzt wichtig, alles andere kann warten.
Grüße
Kerstin

Lara hat gesagt…

natuerlich verstehen wir! Alles, alles Gute fuer die restliche Vorbereitungszeit, und ich hoffe, dass Du trotz allem, wenn schon keinen ununterbrochenen Schlaf, dann doch eine riesige Dosis Ruhe kriegst. Kannst ja schon mal anfangen, Essen vorzukochen und einzufrieren -- nach der Geburt kommt man nicht zum Kochen, und nur wenn man Glueck hat zum Essen ;)


Ich denk ganz dolle an Dich, und bin ja soooo happy fuer Dich!

Gruesse aus BC!

KayB hat gesagt…

Oh Tini, good luck to you! As all the others said already, eat, rest and try to take it easy.
Good Luck, again, for the next few weeks!

Mary Beth hat gesagt…

Take it easy Tini! We don't need no stinkin' pictures, we know you do beautiful work. Sorry this time is so painful, but I know you can pull off a perfect "home stretch" to the delivery.