Freitag, August 13, 2010

Quick update

Just a quick update :) without any pictures.
We are doing pretty well around here since Heiko still has time off from work. With 2 adults the twins are still enough work but manageable. Feeding and diaper-changing takes around 7-8 hrs per day alone, so we try to get things like washing clothes and cleaning the house done during the sleep-breaks. So far the kids sleep pretty well but I guess, that might change soon too ( I bet, as soon as Heiko starts working again next week *sigh*)... The twins now both have over 3 kg of weight, which makes me happy (the estimated day of delivery was Tuesday...) as they have gained 700gr each since we left the hospital!

There's already a lack of sleep for me, so the only project I was working on, where the socks for my midwife. These were finished tonight in our 1hr tv-break, that we try to get each day, just to get the head cleared. I hope, that I will be able to post pictures soon.

I got some more lovely handmade gifts to show and I designed a preemie-hat for a contest. I need to take pictures soon too, since the last day of the contest is August 31st (if you want to participate too, please listen to the Knitmoregirls podcast!).... So hang in here!

Kommentare:

Summerset hat gesagt…

Wow - everyone is doing very well. Taking care of one baby can be exhausting, let alone two! Good luck and take it easy.

Garnprinzessin hat gesagt…

Ich bin voll der Bewunderung! Ich glaube Dir nämlich gerne, dass das ziemlich stressig sein kann... Aber bestimmt auch total schöööööön!!! :-)

Liebe Grüße von der

Garnprinzessin

Nähenswert hat gesagt…

Schön das es Euch gut geht liebe Tini :-)

Darf ich Dich und die Zwillies mal bestaunen kommen? Wenn Ihr Euch eingelebt habt in das Familienleben und den Alltag. Windeln wechseln krieg ich hin :-))

Ganz liebe Grüße
Sandra

Annika hat gesagt…

You do have your hands full. Even though you are sleep-deprived, I am still very happy for you!