thank you for your nice comments and emails. I have seen a specialist and I have gotten mediciation, so I'm a lot better. I will have to take my pills for a couple of weeks and will need help for some time. Heiko is good help too, I don't know what I would do without him. He is getting up at night and when he is at home, he is taking care of the twins (or at least of one of them).
The twins are doing really fine. They are nearly two months old now and have put on some weight. They are around 4 kg now. I think, they will make another "jump" in their development soon. Today was a day, that you better forget soon. They were pretty cranky all day long.
The last two months taught me a lot:
- I have the best family ever
- You can't plan life or with small twins, you can't plan tomorrow or even the afternoon
- I learned to be gratefull for small things like 10 ml mor formular drunk or a stinky diaper
- 64 divided by 4 is not 17 nor 18
- If I'm not well, I don't knit. If I don't knit, I'm not well
- If you are not well, seek help. Sometimes do need a specialist, so go see them. Everything is easier to cure, if you trat the illness early
Here's a picture of E & M :) Enjoy ;)