O.k. here it comes:
- My husband. Without him I would not manage at the moment. He is my rock and he helps so much. I love him so dearly for just beeing like he is.
- The twins, of course :) (although I would not mind a bit more sleep. But both have a cold, so sleeping is a bit hard for them at the moment...)
- Family. Couldn't do without them.
- Warm autumn weather. I'm outside a lot and I love the warmer autumn weather. The smell of the fallen leaves and of fresh apples. I adore the smell of fresh apples. I so wish I could be in New England during Fall again one day!
- Friends. Receiving emails and comments is so nice when you are at home the whole day. I also appreciate, that my friends understand if I can't reply immediatly. I often read the messages with a sleeping baby in my arm :)
- My midwife, who helps me getting better and more confident.
- Knitting. I think, without my knitting I would go mad. I promise to show pictures soon (of the one project I'm working on....)
The twins and me