Mittwoch, April 13, 2011

Dang!

Sorry, for my absence but the twins are sick (bad cold! Coughing, fever and a snotty nose included). I'm really really sleep deprived now. Saturday morning we spend at the hospital, to get some cold meds for the wee ones. So no Whisky exhibit for us.

Add to that a funeral (and a trip to the hospital for myself...) and you can see why I haven't been blogging lately or do any crafty things. I made a very unspectacular chickpea soup (Jamie Oliver recipe but so bland, that I can't recommend it or bothered to take a pictures). I finished a gift for a friend, I'll show pictures as soon as she has it, made a sock for my MIL twice (and it is still too big but she doesn't want me to knit it again...) and started a project bag for a swap-partner...

I'll be back soon!

Kommentare:

karin hat gesagt…

Take care

Nähenswert hat gesagt…

Och Mensch Tini, Dir geht es auch nicht besser. Mit Nr. 3 war ich in Eckernf. in der Notaufnahme und anschließend in Behandlung weil Pseudokrupp in schlimmster Variante :-( und nun ist Brechreiz und brechen seit TAgen. Wollen wir uns aufbauen wenn alle gesund sind? Komm mal auf nen Tee :-))

Ganz liebe Grüße
Sandra

KayB hat gesagt…

I hope it's getting better soon....

Annika hat gesagt…

Get better!

Lara900 hat gesagt…

Erhol Dich gut!!!!