Mittwoch, April 20, 2011

I'm just happy

As those of you, who follow me on facebook already know, I had a hell of a week. So around my birthday I found a strange knot in my left breast again (plus the kids had a bad cold), so I had 2 horrible days of a weekend and called the clinic on Monday to see if I could come in for an out of order check up. I could come in the next day (our neighbour took care of the twins and I'm so grateful that we have the nicest neighbours around here) and the doctors decided that they needed to make, what they call a needle-biopsy. So they got some cells out of the knot and then the waiting began.

A whole week of waiting, of thinking what would happen if the cancer would be back, what I would do if it were back. Thinking, that I'm not ready to go, that I have two tiny girls here, that need me (and I need them...). And more even more unpleasant thoughts.

So yesterday I called my Ob-gyn and she told me, that everything was just fine. That it's just scartissue and that after the pregnancy the body just changes, so that old scars feel different.

I'm just so happy and relieved.

(and I took a ton of pictures of the cutie-pies yesterday, so here are some...)


Kommentare:

Åsa Bi hat gesagt…

Tini, I didn't know about your worries, but I'm so happy to hear that you're fine! Your girls are really adorable on the pictures.

Louise hat gesagt…

Du hast ja schon gestern meinen Stein plumpsen hören!
Fühl Dich herzlich gedrückt!

Deine zwei Strahlekinder sind ja der Hammer- was gab es denn da köstliches...?!:)

Ute

Iris-Julimond hat gesagt…

Rumms, ich bin sowas von erleichtert, liebe Tini, und ja,die beiden Racker brauchen dich.

Laß dich umamrmen

erleichterte Grüße
Iris

Annika hat gesagt…

Whew! I am glad to hear it is only scar tissue. Your cutie-pies are darling!

Summerset hat gesagt…

Oh, that is scary! Glad you're ok and that you are happy and healthy and can enjoy the girls.

Kathleen C. hat gesagt…

Oh, such a relief to hear the good results! And your two little cutie-pies are thrilled too... look at those smiles!!!

frauschlamuser hat gesagt…

OMG! Ich bin sooooo froh, daß alles o.k. ist!

Ganz liebe Grüße,
Kathi

nowaks nähkästchen hat gesagt…

Oh, wie schön!

(Daß man sich auch mal über Narben freuen kann... ;-) )

Neefer hat gesagt…

:)

Your daughters are beautiful. They make me want to have more babies.

KayB hat gesagt…

Oh... I'm so glad that everything turned out to be fine.
And your kids are absolutely gorgeous - two really happy bunnies! By the way, have a very Happy Easter!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Du Ärmste! Ich wünsche Dir frohe erleichterte Ostern - und herzlichen GeburtstagsGlückwunsch nachträglich,
Pia Pessoa

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Blogger wouldn't let mecomment the other day so I left you a note on Ravelry, but this deserves a double message :) I am so relieved for you. It must have been such an awful, awful week. ((((hugs)))) and so happy to know that you are healthy :) Happy Easter, dear Tini!

pretty ´n pink hat gesagt…

Oh my!!!!!!!
Ich habe jetzt erst Deinen Post gelesen - und bin soooo erleichtert! Auch von mir ganz, ganz liebe Grüße! Ach, Deine beiden sind ja soooooo süüüüß!!!! (Inzwischen hoffentlich ohne Schnoddernase.... :))))

anja