Samstag, September 24, 2011

Twinneedle: Episode 1. Introduction

Episode Nr. 1 Introduction

Here's the link to podbean!

Dang, the embedded player is not working. The link above should be working.

The podcast is also available via itunes! Maybe this will play directly



My first podcastepisode ever.

Shownotes:

Knitting

1. Trellis by Britta Stolfus Rueschhoff from the Spring 2005 issue of knitty. A very cute little cardigan that I'm making out of Lang Yarns Sari. I need to do a yarn review next episode.

2. Waves and Piers Socks by Charlene Church and Beth Parott from the Little Box of Socks. I'm using "Woll Butt Relax" for those.

Sewing

I'm working on a muslin for a Simplicity skirt, that I traced out of Meine Nähmode. I need to figure out which alterations I need to make and I need to get back into sewing lingo mode :)

Spinning

I'm nearly done with the yarn for the vine yoke cardigan by Isolda Teague but I need to knit a swatch before pyling more yarn. The yarn I have finished looks a bit too bulky....

Music

"Falling" by Slumberland. Used with their permission!

Kommentare:

Jasmin hat gesagt…

Eep! The link isn't working. :(

Tini hat gesagt…

Jasmin, hopefully it's working now. At least I was able to direct to the podbean site....Sorry!!!

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Downloaded, and looking forward to listening later today! Congrats on your first episode!

Isabelle hat gesagt…

I really enjoyed your first episode! So fun to hear your voice.
You have absolutely nothing to be concerned about reg. your English - it is perfectly fine!

I love the Trellis cardigan you're knitting.

Here's to a successful and prosperous podcast!!

BJ hat gesagt…

Yes, your English is almost flawless!

Your voice is lower than I imagined it would be and you have a slight British accent. Interesting to hear someone you've only seen pictures of. The Yarn Harlot didn't sound like I imagined her, either.

I like your podcast, and I look forward to the next installment.

Rebecca hat gesagt…

congrats on getting up your first podcast
i enjoyed listening to it and really enjoyed hearing about your girls and just the chatting.

stebo79 hat gesagt…

I enjoyed your first episode. I hope there is more to come!

Steffi

Karina hat gesagt…

Wooo...hooo..... Today I finally had some patience and time to listen to your podcast! I really, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next episode!

Susanne hat gesagt…

So I finally got around to listening today, and I do love your podcast. You have a very pleasant voice, and I really enjoyed it.

I'm looking forward to hearing more, thanks for doing this.

MariaDenmark hat gesagt…

Woohooo

I am downloading and will listen today while cleaning the greenhouse..
BTW did you see this: http://sewing.patternreview.com/SewingDiscussions/topic/63905 I would love it if you would come and stay with me for the week-end...

MariaDenmark hat gesagt…

Loved it! It's almost like having you in the house and just talking and hanging out. Dennis says "You are welcome":-)
HUgs and love

Annika hat gesagt…

I too loved hearing your voice (with your slight British accent!) And your English is very very very good.