Dienstag, Dezember 13, 2011

Twinneedle: Episode 6: cruise recap

Episode 6 is live! You can find it here or on itunes

Knitting

I'm currently working on a Little sister dress by Tora Frøseth Design out of some very deep deep stash yarn (Duvetine from Bergeré de France long discontinued).

During the cruise I also knitted most of the Eiki shawl by Janel Laidman but ran out of yarn and had to re-buy Wollmeise (Oh Tannenbaum).

I did NOT knit Eve or Eisblume or Meisi by Julia Müller since it seems I can't get gauge (started with 2,5mm needles..) but I started them and frogged them, since they were waaay to big.

Sewing

Finished the box bag for the sew along but nothing else. Need to speed up with the dresses for the twins for christmas

Spinning

Finished spinning some handdyed organic Merino dyed by Lollipop by Filzflash

Embroidery (yes I'm multicrafty)

During the cruised I worked on the Advent-calendar I'm making for the girls for next year by Permin.dk

Made in Germany

In this episode I introduce you to Dornröschenwolle

Life in Germany

I have written a short essay about some very special people :)

Chit Chat

General chit chat all the way :)

Kommentare:

Katharine hat gesagt…

Hi Tini, you're not the only one who needs to speed up Christmas sewing; and you have to sew for twins!

pretty ´n pink hat gesagt…

München-Großhadern. Im Aldi.

Ein Pärchen am Dosenobst. Sie liest das Verfallsdatum einer Dose Pfirsiche vor:

Sie: “2.10.2017 um 6:18?!”
Er: “Hol a andre, so früh steh ma net auf!”



*Fröhliche Weihnachten*