Freitag, Januar 06, 2012

Podcast: Folge 8: Resolutions

So, here it is, episode 8 of Twinneedle :)




My crafting:
Knitting
Finished objects

Eiki-shawl by Janel Laidman

Borough-inspired mittens by Veronica O'Neil for me

Sewing

Minikrea 20002: girls dresses (pinafore-dresses I guess)





WIPs:
Knitting

Vine-yoke cardigan
by Ysolda Teague using the gray handspun I've been talking about forever

Basket check socks by Charlene Church and Beth Parrot from the little box of sox

Sewing
Nearly finished my Simplycity 2451 skirt and started sewing a secret project, that will take a while :)

My knitting stats for 2011:

I finished 16 project and knit up more than 7,5km but I purchased 13km, so I'm up 6 km stashwise...
Bookreview:

I'm reviewing "Freche Masche" by Annette Danielsen. You can find the Designer at http://www.annette.dk. I just love her designs.




My resolutions for 2012:




Finish the books I've started to read. There are 4 half read books on my nightstand....


Kommentare:

Julimond hat gesagt…

Hallo Tini

Deine beiden Mädels E. und M. sehen so klasse aus in ihren Kleidern.
Danke für die Bilder.

Ich wünsche euch ein schönes Wochenende

lg
Iris

Knit Purl Gurl hat gesagt…

The girls look adorable! Terrific job on sewing their dresses!