Freitag, Mai 23, 2014

loosing mojo

So, another blog post from my tablet pc since I hafe a sick kid at home again. Luckiky we get 10 days per kid and parent off work per year with the insurance paying as ling as you are a member of the public insurance companies.

Yesterday it has been quiet warm here and instead of knitting I just thought about it.

As you know, I really don't like having more than 2 projects on the needles at a time. And I'm still working on my epic sweater project. I have separated the front and the back abd fir some reason I was at a different place than the pattern said I should be at. I modified the pattern but just by adding 2 complete repeats.

Somehow this stalled me out and I lost my sweater mojo. I made 2 cowls and nearly 1 pair of socks instead.  But I'm determined to pick it up again. But see, instead of knitting I even blogged about it....

and I took a picture before M. woke up. She is really ill, we went to see the doc again and her fever is up again as well. Now that she is sleeping, I will knit some more. Maybe knitting on it will help me get my mojo back.

Keine Kommentare: