Montag, September 22, 2014

Stash overload

I'm back!
My tests came out all cleared and I'm over the moon, as you can guess.
So I decided to come off the stash diet that I kind of have put myself onto (kind of, I just wanted to come out with less stash than I started the year). I was visiting with my SIL and the coats warehouse sale is about 45 minutes away from her house. Since I needed a break from too much family, I decided to go.
And this is what I took home with me (my MIL has more at her house since FIL and MIL were there with their car)

100gr Regia sock yarn in purple
2 skeins of Red heart fina DK

2 skeins of Rowan fine art
4 skeins of Regia Silk, in an awful colour but they were 2 Euro a skein, so I will overdye it!
8 skeins of Extra Merino (as you can see, they were 12 Euro total). I thought I bought 10 though. Not sure what I'm going to do with it...




and this is my favourite! 20 skeins of Rowan Baby Merino Silk DK. For only 80 Euro! I saved 3,60 Euro per skein!

I also bought 100gr Regia sock yarn undyed and two scarves that you can unravel and make socks out of. I could have bought even more!!!


Kommentare:

Emil`s Haus hat gesagt…

Hej Tini,

ich bin wirklich froh, dass es dir gut geht und die bösen Geister verjagdt worden sind. Und das Wolle ein gutes Trostpflaster ist, das finde ich total normal. ;-)

Liebe Grüße und alles Gute
Stefie

fifa-munzen hat gesagt…

Ich kaufte auch 100gr Regia Sockenwolle ungefärbt und zwei Schals, die Sie zu entwirren und machen Socken aus. Ich könnte noch gekauft haben !!!

fifa-munzen

FIFA Münzen