Mittwoch, Mai 06, 2015

The second time it's easier

and I mean easIER not easy. Although the pattern is not hard at all, I again had some problems (like remember leaving seams open for turning the jacket inside out and many more little details).

But this time, I won't bother you with the details this time.

Today the stars aligned (o.k. I had the car serviced and had to leave work early and my friend picked up the twins from Kindergarten, since we alternate every Wednesday, so our kids have time to play before going to dance"class") and I had more than 15 minutes to spend on the second jacket.

Very little is left to do. Finish bagging the lining, doing very little handsewing and then the buttons. I managed to order the wrong sized buttons. In my prain 1.5 cm is waaaay bigger than it is in reality and now I have 10 buttons, that are too small. Therefore I need to go to the fabric shop and shop for buttons. Dang!

I'm so happy with the progress I made so far. The only thing I kind of regret, is that I lined the pockets with the same teal rayon lining. I should have used something lighter since the facing is now glaring at me.

So, next week I hope, both jackets will be finished. There's a project that I really need to start!

Kommentare:

Frau Vau hat gesagt…

Die Farbkombi gefällt mir immer besser! ♥

Maya hat gesagt…

Used Cars, Used Laptops , Apartment for rent, Used mobile phone,business services ,coaching centers, Community issues, Matrimonial,Jobs ,Local events,Used household items for sale Used Motorcycle ,Used Desktops,list your business,
ride share needed,Bride wanted,Jobs in New York
Used Bikes , Used Digital Camera, apartment for share,Used Tablets , list in business pages, private coaching, Used Camcorder,used Scooter,,roommate wanted , Used iPhone,hobby classes,Used Commercial vehicle ,Used Lens,house for sale ,Used Samsung,yellow pages,
Towing services,used Sony, Paying guest,wedding planners, Used Items for sale