Samstag, Dezember 12, 2015

The 2015 christmas dress

Ha, guess what, I'm still around and still sewing but with working, two podcasts and two kids I somehow got behind on blogging again. But I as I mentioned I'm still sewing and the girls dresses for christmas are in the making.

I chose to use stash fabrics only this year. So the girls are getting very cosy and cuddly dresses out of a velveteenish fabric (in German it's called Nicky) which has a knit base.

It's really cosy but let me tell you, it's not much fun to sew. I have small bits of thread flying around everywhere and installing the zipper was a challenge (thanks to wondertape and a permanent marker they had to give up in the end)

The pattern is a  ottobre kids pattern from 2013 if I recall correctly. I made a size 104 widthwise and a size 122 for length and it seems to be o.k. that way.

Here are some pictures


Keine Kommentare: