Donnerstag, Januar 05, 2017

Onion 20047

Hallo allerseits, (english below)

sorry, dass ich ein bisschen vom Erdboden verschwunden war. Mein Rechner war kaputt und durch meinen Podcast (deutsch) bin ich zeitlich schon ziemlich eingebunden. Aber ich versuche dieses Jahr besser zu werden und öfter zu bloggen, schließlich habe ich ja auch schon länger meine Kamera und eigentlich mache ich damit auch viel lieber Fotos...

Also hier mein erstes Projekt 2017, ein Kleid für die Zwillinge.
Das Schnittmuster ist Onion 20047, meine englische Schnittmusterbesprechung füge ich hier nach dem Foto ein. Aber letztendlich ist das nur ein simples Raglanshirt mit 4 Schnittmusterteilen. Genäht habe ich aus einem Stoff von Glünz Stoffe, Größe 128

Hi everybody,

sorry, that I was gone for so long. My computer broke and I had to replace it and recording my German podcast each month takes a lot of my spare time and then there's ravelry... I try to be better this year and blog more often, since I do have a nice camera now and I like taking pictures with it.

So, here's my first project of the year and my last (the dress on the hanger, which is losely based on an Ottobre pattern). The pattern is Onion 20047 which I got from my friend Maria and here's my review

Pattern Description: Kids shirt or dress with raglan sleeves either long or short sleeved  

Pattern Sizing: EU 98-140, I used a size 128 for my 6 yr. old and made a dress, that is about kneelength maybe a tad longer.  
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes, pretty much.
Were the instructions easy to follow? They are in Danish but the pattern is just 4 pieces: Front, back, sleeve and the necklineband. So it's not much to trace (I don't like printing patterns and glueing them together...) and if you've ever made a t-shirt this shouldn't be too hard to make without instructions.  
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? It's a quick and easy pattern to make and the simple lines of the pattern let the fabric speak for itself. A great pattern for all the fun jersey prints out there. Plus it's genderneutral, so you can use the same pattern for boys and girls.
 Fabric Used: Cotton jersey
 Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: none  
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? yes and yes
 Conclusion: Quick to make, I think I made the dress in about an hour or two (over the course of 2 evenings) and I will def. make more since twin no.1 wants a dress too now and I have a lot of cute fabrics that most likely will go out of favour once the kids start school

Keine Kommentare: